By using ONEBLOCKHASH’ services, you consent to our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Please take some time to read it before using any features and services on our website.
ONEBLOCKHASH AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED TO US BY OUR CUSTOMERS. WE ALSO USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO IMPROVE OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
1. General Information About Privacy on Our Website
By creating an account and giving data on the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website, users are asked to give particular identifiable information which turns into the property of ONEBLOCKHASH. Please note your information can be shared with third parties under the statements of the following Privacy and Cookies Policy. We do not share any information provided to us by users with third parties without their consent or legal basis.
2. What Personal Information Do We Collect
Collected user information shall include the following data.
• – Information provided to us by the user during registration.
• – Information that ONEBLOCKHASH collect from users during visiting https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website.
• – Information received by ONEBLOCKHASH from other sources.
2.1 Information provided to us by the user during registration
During the signing up process, every user provides to us some kind of personal information by filling out the proper forms on the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website or by providing such information to ONEBLOCKHASH team by phone and email, when making calls to the Customer Support Service, or sending emails to our email addresses.
It includes personal information specified during the signing up procedure on the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website when opening an account and verifying the identity of the account holder or individuals entitled to administer an account. The personal information also includes the payment instruments used by customers, searching for a product, using any of the services provided by ONEBLOCKHASH when conducting transactions in cryptocurrency or fiat money, participating in contests, promotions, or surveys.
The personal information provided by the customer to ONEBLOCKHASH may include the following items:
• – The first and last names.
• – Date of birth.
• – Personal photographs.
• – Residential address.
• – Citizenship and tax residency.
• – Authorized phone number and email address.
• – Logins and nicknames created while registering and using products and services on https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website.
• – Bank cards and/or accounts details (including the status of accounts opened with banks or payment systems).
2.2 Information that ONEBLOCKHASH collect from users during visiting our website
When users visit the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website and use our service, ONEBLOCKHASH may collect and store the following information.
• – Technical data (including user’s IP address, login info, type and version of web browser, OS, web browser plug-in types, time zone, and some kinds of additional settings.
• – User geolocation. Note that ONEBLOCKHASH may collect and store the real-time geolocation data relying on your current device settings. We may collect your geolocation information at any time you download or use the features on the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website. We reserve the right to use collected information about your geolocation to optimize and improve our products and services on the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/.
• – The complete information about visiting our website (including date and time, length of stay on certain pages and sections, as well as products and services which you viewed and searched for). We also collect information about the methods you used to exit the page or section, and your activity on certain pages on the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website.
• – Information about the use of ONEBLOCKHASH’ services and capabilities (including information about the Contracts and their participants, the status of user accounts and the movement of funds, credited commission fees, depositing and withdrawing funds from accounts created on the http://shamining.com/ website.
2.3 Information received by ONEBLOCKHASH from other sources
We reserve the right to collect additional information if the customer uses any other services related to ONEBLOCKHASH, as well as information provided to us by third parties (which are our business partners, subcontractors for the provision of technical and payment services, advertising networks, analytical data and search for information providers, support services, credit agencies).
3.3 By using our services and features, you automatically agree that ONEBLOCKHASH may use the browser feature known as “cookies” for the purposes set out above.
4. Legal Grounds for Collecting and Processing User Data
4.1 We collect and process customers’ personal information only when there are legal grounds for such processing. They include the customer’s consent, a contract (in cases where processing is necessary to fulfill the terms of contracts between the User and ONEBLOCKHASH).
4.2 The legal grounds also include fulfillment of obligations required by laws and regulations. We reserve the right to request, process, and store your personal data to comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation, such as legislation related to the legalization of proceeds from crime and terrorism financing. In cases where the user’s consent is the basis for information processing, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
5. How We Use Collected Information
We use the collected data of our users for the following purposes.
• – To provide our customers with information about services and features that they might be interested in. If you do not wish that we use your data for the above purposes or share it with third-party companies for marketing purposes, you always have the right to check the appropriate box located in the form in which ONEBLOCKHASH collect your information.
• – To make your usage of the content on the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website in the most efficient manner.
• – To improve the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ and to make sure that the features presented on our platform are as convenient as possible for the operating system of your devices.
• – To manage our website and to conduct internal operations, including data analysis, troubleshooting technical issues, collecting statistics, testing services, and conducting customer surveys.
• – To provide verification and authentication procedures when users create and manage their accounts to prevent fraudulent activity, deceit, and any other kinds of illegal actions.
• – To provide customers with access to the interactive features of the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website (in the case when the user wishes to use them).
• – To analyze and identify the efficiency of advertising and promotional materials provided to ONEBLOCKHASH customers, as well as to provide them with the necessary advertising information.
• – To act following the requirements of the legislation to prevent the legalization of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism (money laundering).
• – To keep users informed about other products and services, similar to those products and services that the User has already used on the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website.
• – To inform customers about changes and modifications related to our website as well as to our services and features.
• – To run technical support and quickly respond to all user’s complaints and issues related to the use of ONEBLOCKHASH cloud mining services and related features.
• – To keep the security of all transactions, procedures, and services provided by ONEBLOCKHASH.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
Please note we may transfer collected users’ data to third parties, including ONEBLOCKHASH’ affiliates and subsidiaries, ultimate parent companies, and their subsidiaries. We reserve the right to share users’ personal information with the following third-party companies:
• – suppliers and subcontractors;
• – ONEBLOCKHASH business partners (in accordance to fulfill obligations under contracts);
• – advertisers and international advertising networks that request information to provide related ads to our customers;
• – search providers and analytics services who try to help us to improve and optimize managing and operating of the website.
ONEBLOCKHASH may disclose and share users’ personal information in the following cases:
• – Buying or selling any enterprise or assets.
• – In the case ONEBLOCKHASH are purchased by a third party company, collected users’ data will be transferred as a kind of asset.
• – In cases, ONEBLOCKHASH is under an obligation to disclose Personal Information provided to us by the user due to any applicable law or in compliance with the decisions of the relevant courts, requests from judicial or law enforcement agencies, or to force users to comply with the terms of the concluded agreements. We also may transfer users’ personal information to third parties if it is necessary to protect our rights and property, guarantee the safety of the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website or its users. This includes the exchange of information with companies and organizations in order to prevent fraudulent and criminal activity as well as reduce the likelihood of default.
7. How We Store Users’ Personal Information
7.1 Our company will store your personal information for as long as necessary, considering the purposes described in this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Due to ONEBLOCKHASH’ record-keeping obligations, all users’ and account information will be retained for at least five years from the time the user has closed it.
7.2 ONEBLOCKHASH also may access or store collected users’ Personal Information for a longer period if it is subject to a formal request or legal obligation, a government investigation, or an investigation into possible violations of our terms or policies, or to otherwise prevent possible harm based on reasonable considerations.
8. How We Protect Users’ Personal Information
8.1 We do everything possible to keep collected users’ data (including the confidentiality of the information) safe and secure. ONEBLOCKHASH strongly protect your personal information from its misuse, loss, and destruction.
8.2 Please note only authorized employees of our company have access to collected and stored users’ data. All information (including financial information) is kept confidential.
At the same time, the transmission of data via the web cannot be completely secure. While our company makes everything possible to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the 100% secure transmission of data. In this regard, every ONEBLOCKHASH user is responsible for possible failures in the transfer of their information while using services on the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website.
9. Choices You Have
By using ONEBLOCKHASH’ services and features on our website, you have the following rights.
• – You can delete your personal information (in its entirety or partly).
• – If you found your information incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected or altered.
• – You have the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal information.
• – You may ask for access to your information or copy it in a machine-readable format on demand (by contacting our support team).
• – You have the right to prohibit the use of your data for marketing and advertising purposes by contacting ONEBLOCKHASH User Support.
For your information: we may limit, complicate or completely exclude the possibility of further cooperation with the user depending on the specific situation.
10. Changes to the Privacy and Cookies Policy
10.2 We notify users of any changes and updates via a notice on this page. If necessary we will send certain notifications via users’ email addresses.
10.3 If you do not accept updates or changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy, you are not allowed to use our products and cloud mining services. By accepting changes and updates, you agree that ONEBLOCKHASH may change any part of the content on the https://ONEBLOCKHASH.com/ website.